Emerald Resources comprises of an experienced Board and mining management team that has engaged in evaluating suitable advanced global gold projects to assess their commercial value in the current investment climate.
Emerald Resources through an off-market takeover offer merged with Renaissance Minerals Limited in November 2016. The merged entity created a robust well-funded gold development company which is well positioned for continued project expansion and development at its 100% owned Cambodian Gold Projects, including the Okvau Gold Deposit.
The Company completed the Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) on the development of a 2.0Mtpa operation at its 100% owned Okvau Gold Project located in the Mondulkiri province of eastern Cambodia in May 2017 and updated it for key assumptions in November 2019.
Ore Reserve and Mineral Resource Estimate
- Initial Ore Reserve | 14.3Mt @ 2.0g/t Au for 907,000oz;
- Mineral Resource Estimate | 17.7Mt @ 2.0g/t gold for 1.14Moz (at 0.7g/t cut-off);
- Mineral Resource Estimate | 1.14Moz with 1.01Moz as Indicated and 0.13Moz as Inferred;
- 90% of Indicated Resources converted to Ore Reserves.
Economically robust project
- 2.0Mtpa plant, produce 106,000oz pa on average over the initial operating LOM +7yrs;
- AISC of US$754/oz over LOM;
- NPV(5%) of US$337m at US$1,450/oz being 3.4 x Capital Costs of US$98m;
- IRR of 69% at US$1,450/oz (pre tax);
- Payback of 20 months (post tax).
Emerald Resources continues to identify complementary projects in the energy and broader resources sector with a view to maximising shareholder returns.