Emerald Resources NL (ASX:EMR) is an explorer and developer of gold projects with its head office in Perth, Western Australia.
Emerald’s strategy is to grow shareholder value through the identification of suitable advanced gold development projects with exploration upside that can benefit from our well credentialed and experienced mining team which has a successful track record of low cost mine development over the past 20 years within Australia and Overseas.
In late 2016, Emerald Resources acquired Renaissance Minerals Limited (ASX:RNS delisted) through an off-market takeover and is focussed on aggressively growing and advancing its Cambodian Gold Project in the eastern region of Cambodia.
The Company recently completed the Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) on the development of a 2.0Mtpa operation at its 100% owned Okvau Gold Project located in the Mondulkiri province of eastern Cambodia.
Ore Reserve and Mineral Resource Estimate
- Initial Ore Reserve | 14.3Mt @ 2.0g/t Au for 907,000oz
- Mineral Resource Estimate | 17.7Mt @ 2.0g/t gold for 1.14Moz (at 0.7g/t cut-off)
- Mineral Resource Estimate | 1.14Moz of which 1.01Moz as Indicated and 0.13Moz as Inferred
- 90% of Indicated Resources converted to Ore Reserves
Economically robust project
- 2.0Mtpa plant to produce 106,000oz pa on average over the initial operating Life-of-Mine (‘LOM’) +7yrs
- C1 Cash Cost of US$650/oz over LOM
- AISC of US$731/oz over LOM
- Low development capital intensity of US$122/oz of LOM production
- NPV(5%) to Pre Production Capital Costs ratio of 2.3x
- Operating margin of 46% at US$1,250/oz gold price