Emerald Resources NL has adopted a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance.
The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with Emerald's needs.
To the extent they are applicable to Emerald, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council's Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (3rd Edition).
The Board is pleased to make the following information on Emerald's corporate governance practices available on this website.
Policies and Procedures
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity Policy
- Policy and Procedure for Selection and (Re)Appointment of Directors
- Policy on Assessing the Independence of Directors
- Procedure for the Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Policy on Continuous Disclosure
- Risk Management Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Shareholder Communication Policy